Hey there! I apologize for going awol on Blogmas the last three days, I’ve been really busy with school and all the other Christmas craziness and I just couldn’t find the time to write any posts…anyway, I’ll be back to the regularly scheduled Blogmas posts starting today 🙂
10 ways to give back this Christmas season
1. Donate toys-I know that a lot of people do this already, but it’s still a great way to give back!
2. Make cookies or some sort of sweet treat for a neighbor.
3. Make homeless bags filled with socks, food or other goodies to hand out to those on the streets this Christmas. Here’s some ideas of things to put in your bags if you want to try it: Care kit ideas
4. Give food or toys to a dog shelter
5. Tape a $1 bill to a vending machine for the next person to use.
6. Help out with extra chores
7. Leave a nice note for your postman/woman
8.Visit a nursing home-A lot of elderly people are alone during the holidays and this would be a great way to show them someone cares; you could even bring cookies or other small gifts.
9. Offer to babysit for free so someone can go Christmas shopping.
10. Tell your friends and family how much you love them.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post!