Hello again! I know I’ve been gone for quite a while (I honestly didn’t keep track of how long, but I think it’s been 2 or 3 weeks??) but I’ve just had a lot of stress over various things recently, so I took a bit of an unplanned blogging break. I’m honestly glad I did though, I feel like i really needed it lol, anyway, I’m back now. 🙂
While I was gone, I got tagged twice so that’s what I’ll be doing in this post.
Tag #1-The Behind the Blogger tag
Thank you Elisha @Africa Boy for tagging me
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1: Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging?
Ooh good question…I started blogging after coming across several blogs run by people around my age, and realizing that blogging wasn’t just your stereotypical mom blogger posting about what her kids ate for breakfast (no offense to mom bloggers ;)- ) but that it was a whole community of people with lots of different personalities and interests.
The simple answer to the second question is because I enjoy it *shrugs*
but I clearly don’t have the schedule thing down yet haha
2: What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
I don’t really have a favorite post to write, I generally try to only post about things I enjoy or think others would enjoy. 🙂
3: What are your top 3 favorite blog posts?
Hmm lemme think…
4: What are some of your favorite things to do to relax?
Spending time in nature with God, reading, listening to lo-fi (here’s my favorite station), petting my dog, doing a face mask or some other self-care type thing.
5: What are three of your favorite things?
I think I’ll have to go with spending time with the people I love (Friends, family, God etc.), trying new things, and photography/creating things.
6: What are your proudest blogging moments?
Since I’m a pretty new blogger, I don’t have too many “blogging moments” that I can think of, but my first blogiversary was this last March. *shrugs*
7: What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
I enjoy photography, graphic design, just doing creative type things in general I guess 😉
8: Describe your personality in three words.
Creative, emphatic, adventurous
9: What are your top three pet peeves?
1. Bossy or rude people.
2. The Internet randomly going out.
3. For some reason, I hate it when people tear cotton balls apart? I know that sounds weird but something about the noise makes me cringe. 😂
10: What’s something your followers don’t know about you?
I ate a banana for breakfast. Bet you didn’t know that. ;)-
but if you did ur a stalker and we’re gonna have bigger problems
Tag #2- The Be Thou My Vision Tag
Thanks to Faith on the Farm for tagging me!
Rules: Include these rules in your post
- Pingback or link to this post: (farmgirl4jesus.wordpress.com/2019/04/13/be-thou-my-vision-tag)
- Thank and/or link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the main questions listed below. Two of them are optional.
- Nominate anywhere from 2 to 20 people to do the Be Thou My Vision tag.
- Optional: If you would like, include the “Be Thou My Vision” Tag image in your post.
- Optional: Ask your nominees 2-5 questions and/or answer any questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Optional: Copy and paste the Purpose of the Be Thou My Vision Tag from below into your post.
Now for the Questions:
- What is your vision for your life, your blog, etc.?
- What do you think of when you think of your ‘inheritance’?
- What is your first response when something is beyond you?
- What is generally your very first thought about, when you wake up?
- What do you think of when you hear the phrase ‘dwelling in Christ’?