Hey there people of the Internet! So. Um. You’ve probably been wondering where I’ve been (or maybe you haven’t idk) I honestly don’t have any good excuses for not posting so I won’t make any but anyway, I’m back now 😉 I hope y’all are having a great 2019 so far!
Lil’ note before we get started: Like every other blogger on the planet, I redid my blog theme for the new year so if you wanna go check that out real quick I would greatly appreciate it 🙂
~the liebster award~
Thanks to Jo @The Lens & The Hard Drive for tagging me, go check out her lovely blog!
I’m sure you all know what the Liebster award is so I’ll just get right into it
Here’s 11 completely random and unrelated facts about me. Enjoy.
1. I should be doing math homework right now *heheh*
2. Oreos are my favorite snack.
3. I’ve never ridden an actual rollercoaster.
4. I promised Jo I would “get right on” making this post a couple weeks ago but I procrastinated and here we are (Sorry Jo)
5. I’m team Waffle (Sorry, pancake lovers ;)- )
6. I’ve apologized twice in this post already.
7. I apologize for things too much.
8. English is my favorite school subject.
9. I like taking pictures of the night sky.
10. It’s raining right now.
11. Maybe I’ll go curl up with a book later.
And now for the questions:
What was your favorite TV show/movie when you were a kid?
alll the disney fairies movies.. and the old Barbie movies…yup, I was a bit of a girly girl 😉
What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Oh wow that’s a big question…I think everyone should travel out of their home country at least once in their life…I just think there’s so much of creation out there to see that you can’t experience by staying in one country your whole life.
What do you think is the best way to start the day?
With quiet time/Bible study, its so important to start the day with Jesus 🙂
What is one of your favorite smells?
For some reason I really like peppermint everything, even when it’s not Christmastime *shrugs*
If you were suddenly put on a stage and told to deliver a speech, what would you talk about?
Tbh, my entire speech would probably be me very sarcastically thanking the person for subjecting me to this
torture wonderful opportunity
Do you think Wikipedia is a reliable source?
According to Wikipedia, no…and I have to agree, although I mayy or may not have used it once or twice for projects ;)-
and yes i know you’re never supposed to use wikipedia on a school project shame on me but sometimes i’m just really lazy
What’s the worst advice you’ve ever received?
*thinks for a really long time* uhhhhhhhhh I haven’t really ever gotten any bad advice per se…
What age would you like to live to?
Oh wow, i have no idea…I’d like to live to be pretty old….maybe 90 or older?
Have you ever saved someone’s life?
I wish I had a really cool story or something for this question, but nope, I haven’t ever saved someones life *shrugs*
Opinion on chow mein?
I’ve never tried it…so I don’t really have an opinion on it lol
now here comes the part where I fail at trying to tag 11 people
Catherine @ A little bit of Runion
Esther @ Misty Rain
Grace @ This Stack of Books
Enni, Genni and Menni @ Yes, we are insane
Allison @ A Farm Girl’s Life
Isa @ The Art of Being Isa
(If I didn’t tag you but you want to do it anyway, tell me in the comments and I’ll add you.)
People who were tagged, here’s 11 questions for you if you want to do them 🙂
1. Cold weather or hot weather?
2. Have you ever been out of your home country?
3. Has anyone ever saved your life?
4. What’s the most (or a) daring/brave thing you’ve done?
5. Do you have a pet? If so, what’s your favorite thing about him/her?
6. Opinion on Oreos?
7. Favorite movie or TV show as a kid?
8. Are you more of a tomboy or a girly girl (or both)?
9. Do you think dog-earing books is okay?
10. Snail mail, email or texting?
11. If you had to describe yourself in three words what would they be?
And that’s all I’ve got for today!